When buying a product, you freely, by your own will give written consent to the following methods of processing Personal Information:
- updating or changing;
- transferring (providing, accessing) to the third parties;
- destruction in the purposes established by this Policy using automation means or without using such means at the discretion of the site administration.
This Policy, including its interpretation and the procedure for the adoption, execution, amendment and termination, shall be subject to the legislation of the United States of America.
This Policy poses personal information as follows:
- information that the User provides about himself/herself during registration or authorization, as well as in the process of further use of the Service, including the personal data of the User.
- data that is transmitted automatically depending on the settings of the User’s software.
The Site Administration has the right to set the requirements for the composition of the User’s Personal Information, which must necessarily be provided to use the Service by indicating such information on the Site when buying a product. If certain information is not marked as mandatory by the administration, its provision or disclosure is carried out by the User at its decision.
The Administration does not verify the accuracy of the Personal Information provided. It also doesn’t verify the fact whether the User has the necessary consent to process it in accordance with this Policy. The site administration believes and hopes that the User acts in good faith and makes all the necessary efforts to keep such information up to date and to obtain all the necessary consents of personal entities data.
The User is aware of and accepts the possibility of using third-party software on My Canadian Pharmacy website, as a result of which such persons can receive and transmit the data specified above.
The composition and terms of collecting anonymized data using third-party software are determined directly by their respective owners and may include:
- browser data (type, version, cookie);
- device data and its location;
- operating system data (type, version, screen resolution);
- request data (time, IP address).
The site administration is entitled to transfer Personal Information to third parties in the following cases:
- the user expressed his consent to such actions, including the cases when the User applies the settings of the software used, which do not limit the provision of certain information;
- the transfer is necessary as part of the use of the service functionality;
- at the request of the court or other authorized state body in the framework of the procedure established by law;
- to protect the rights and legitimate interests of the administration in connection with the violation of the Agreement signed with the User.
Changes to personal information
The user may at any time independently edit his Personal Account provided during registration or authorization. In the event of termination of the signed Agreement, the User has the right to remove his/her Personal Account independently or by contacting our support service.