If you want to maintain good health for many years and experience healthy aging, you should eat properly right now.
Therefore, My Canadian Pharmacy recommends that you buy high-quality products that have a beneficial effect on the body and correspond to the basics of healthy eating.
You should eat more products that consist of whole grains and are rich in:
- B vitamins that help the human body translate nutrients into vital energy;
- complex carbohydrates that give a long feeling of satiety;
- vegetable protein, which is necessary for the normal functioning of the body;
- plant fiber, which is important for the health and excellent function of our gastrointestinal tract.
The content of these elements improves digestion, contributes to the improvement of efficiency, corresponds to the basics of proper nutrition.
Eating healthy food, it will become much easier to live a healthy lifestyle.
Rules of healthy eating
If you follow the basic rules of proper nutrition, then most diseases will bypass you and energy will never run out.
- eat when you begin to experience hunger;
- chew well every bit;
- eat in small pieces;
- eat at rest;
- concentrate on the process while eating;
- eat while sitting;
- limit the menu of one meal to 4 dishes maximum;
- divide your daily ration into 4-5 small meals instead of 2-3 large meals;
- move actively throughout the day;
- do not drink during eating and do not drink immediately after eating;
- the dinner should be the main meal;
- eat freshly cooked food;
- eat natural food;
- do not use (or minimize the use of) harmful products (mayonnaise, ketchup, “fast food”, alcohol, etc.);
- eat plenty of fiber – fresh fruits and vegetables.
The balance of nutrition reflects the correspondence of the caloric content of food to how much energy a person spends, how actively he/she moves. Changing the balance of the main components of food (carbohydrates, proteins and fats), you can build a diet of proper nutrition.
To learn more, visit: http://www.nia.nih.gov/health/publication/healthy-eating-after-50